[MOL] Good Afternoon [01284] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Good Afternoon

I'm trying to figure out where to post my message.  I guess this is it.  My
Mother has recently been diagnosed with Bile Duct Cancer and has been given
a year to live.  Is anyone else familiar with this type of cancer?  She has
been to M.D. Anderson and they have prescribed chemo as surgery & radiation
are not options.  In 2 months, she dropped 20 pounds and has a hard time
standing for very long.  This is difficult to accept that this cancer is so
aggressive and that I will lose my Mother so soon.  I find myself weepy
alot.  Any suggestions?