Re: [MOL] Kicked off [01271] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Kicked off

Don't apologize, it gave me a really good laugh. We were in Toronto last
year and we took both of my sons to the falls. They are beautiful. We
loved the Maid of the Mist, and all the other tourist things. I don't
think that they are going to go to any amusement parks but I could be
wrong. My take is that my cousin is taking them to their cottage in "the
country". I have no idea where it is, but I'm sure that I will hear all
about it. My son just thinks that it is cool as he will be having two
thanksgivings this year. I told him that means that he has much to be
thankful for. To which I was told: Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Wish I got to have two thanksgivings, one in Canada and the other in
California. Not bad when you live in New Jersey.

Health insurance is much different in Canada than here. I do hope that
you are feeling better and beginning to heal. I was dx with breast
cancer in Feb. and have finished treatment. Physically I am healing and
as beginning to deal with it mentally. There is a rainbow at the end,
just need to get past some "stuff" to get to it.
Debby