Re: [MOL] Kicked off [01270] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Kicked off

Yikes, sorry for the mistake. WOw, what a trip..he
shold have a blast. There is alot to see here. Make
sure he goes to Niagra Falls. That is a beautiful site
to see. I am sure your family has a list of things to
do already. We went to Canada's Wonderland over the
weekend. It is like our Disney. It was fantastic! We
have also been to a place called The African Lion
Safari. The animals are running free and you drivethru
the park in your vehicle. Loads of fun.

As of now, I still live in Tennessee.  I was diagnosed
with Bronchioloaveolar Carcinoma in August, had a
lobectomy August 19. So, now I am recouping here in
Canada with my Fiancee. I am trying to sell my house
and get my health issues in order before I can move
here. The most important thing is my health. I have to
make sure I am clean before we start filing for
permanent residency.