Re: [MOL] Kicked off [01269] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Kicked off

Hi Diane,
OOPS, its not my husband who is going to Toronto, but my ten year old
son. My son has never been out of the country without us. He is going to
visit my cousin who lives in Toronto. They are going to have a male
bonding weekend as his wife will be out of town. The three of them, my
cousin, his son who is six and my ten year old will be on their own for
four days. Should be interesting. Glad that I was not invited!!! Do you
live in Canada?
Debby