RE: [MOL] [01268] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL]

Hi, Ladies:  Actually, I shouldn't be online at all today, but I couldn't
resist.  I've simply got to get online at home, but so far, it hasn't
happened.  My brother has arranged to exchange our huge desk for a smaller
one so his fancy new keyboard will fit in the office, and we don't have the
smaller desk yet.  Once we do, we'll try to get things up and running again.
Our illustrious systems analyst here at work is monitoring our emails -- not
the content, of course, but the quantity.  Apparently, I'm the email queen,
a title I'm not too excited about, so I had to sign off MOL.  I have to sign
off again, so if you want to talk to me, please send me a private email.
I'd love to hear from either of you, and all my other MOL friends, too.  Let
me know if anyone has heard from Marty -- okay.  Off I go now.  My private
email address is kcorrigan@chgw.com <mailto:kcorrigan@chgw.com> .  Love,
Kathy