[MOL] Re:your gracious reply to my sclc inq. [01267] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re:your gracious reply to my sclc inq.

Yes I am scheduled to start chemo monday and also some radiation  as I
understand it they will radiate the site in the lung and probably the brain
as it has tendency to travel there so that would be considered preventive
radiation ist sure great to hear even a rumor of a ten year survivor     david