Re: [MOL] Kicked off [01266] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Kicked off

Hi Debby. How are you?
I am recouping in Canada right now with my fiancee. He
lives in Kitchener..outside of Toronto. What part of
Canada is your husband going to? I am hoping to be
here for their Thanksgiving as well. As far as
immigration, I had no problem getting thru. Just make
sure he has a copy of his birth certificate (one with
a seal) or a passport.

Your Friend,
Diane