RE: [MOL] [01265] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL]

Morning June. How are you? I am doing pretty good.
Tired because I had a restless night. 2nd in a row. I
should sleep very well tonite. We had thunderstorms
last nite. Today is a bit overcast. A little cloudy as
well. I am hoping to get out later and do some more
shopping. I need to get some winter work clothes.
Unfortunately I will have to be leaving here in a week
and go back to work on the 18th.

oh, did I tell you my disability insurance check
FINALLY came thru? Tookt hem long enough.

I am glad you can see the peace. It makes it much
easier. I know how hard it is but to me..sometimes it
makes it a bit easier after you see.

Your friend,
Diane