From: Denise Rauch <drauch@bellsouth.net>
To: <mol-cancer@lists.meds.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 1999 6:40 AM
Subject: Re: [MOL] Acute Myeloid Leukemia....

> > Dear Lillian:
>
> Was there a message attached to the Acute Myeloid Leukemia site?  If there
was, I did not receive it.  Could you please resend it?

> Thanks,
> Denise
>
> > Lillian wrote:
> >
> > Medical Progress: Acute Myeloid Leukemia
> >
> > Bob Lowenberg, James R. Downing, Alan Burnett

> >           Source Information
> >
> >           From the Department of Hematology, Erasmus University and
University Hospital Rotterdam, Rotterdam, the Netherlands (B.L.); the
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, St. Jude Children's
Research Hospital, Memphis, Tenn. (J.R.D.); and the Department of
Hematology, University of Wales, College of Medicine, Cardiff, United
Kingdom (A.B.). Address reprint requests to Dr. Lowenberg at the Department
of Hematology, University Hospital Rotterdam, P.O. Box 5201, 3008 AE
Rotterdam, the Netherlands.