[MOL] Pleural effusion [01250] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Pleural effusion

My father has pleural effusion in his right lung area....he has a mass
that is probably malignant but has not yet been diagnosed.....the
pleural fluid was removed monday but from all outward appearances is
back as of this writing.....(3 days) about a quart was removed.... It
was bloody....My question is  can anyone give me an idea of how
effective the various treatments available for this condition are? Dad
is reluctant to do anything more at this phase....
thank you...
Darrell Davis....ddlv1@kalama.com