Re: [MOL] Lillian /Reply to Laurie ! [01246] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lillian /Reply to Laurie !

i have been dx wth sclc I am onli 54 and strong  the only place they could
find it was encasulated in the lower lobe of my left lung and on one nearby
lymmph node they removed all the sclc tissue that could be found by naked eye
all scans bone ct brain mri all proved nagative I and my tissue have been
turned over to a dr.Robert Nogouney at long brach memorial   he is rumored to
have some 15 yr survivors of this .I am kooking to connect with some long
term survivors of this prferably dr. nogourneys but I am not choosey  I Nee
to know If any long termers actually exist          please contact me DAVID