Re: [MOL] Lillian /Reply [01244] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lillian /Reply

I would love to see the program too.  We have a professional place here that
makes dubs for us at a very low price since my husband works for TV.  If you
send me a copy I can make some dubs.  Let me know if this is possible.  Bess
My address is 510 E. 23, #10-H, NY NY 10010.  PS  Of course, a dub of a dub
will not be as clear as a dub of an original.