Re: [MOL] Try This........../Frank! [01241] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Try This........../Frank!

All I need now is for one of my Grand Children to go and spill koolaide on
that comforter.I,m not allowing anyone in that room.Maybe I should install a
glass door and we can just look at it.I have a yellow fitted mattress
sheet,with a red flat sheet,a blue velvet blanket,and this beautiful
comforter adorned with yellow,red and white pillow covers.Yes it does light
up this dark colored state..Frank