[MOL] Hi Lillian - Cori looked GREAT! [01238] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Hi Lillian - Cori looked GREAT!

Hello!!
Yes, I'm back on - for a bit anyway. Sorry to just drop off the net...long
story.  Hope everyone is well here.
 I just happened to tune in to the special on TV (we live in the next county
from Cori) & recognized the treatment description before I even knew Cori
was on it!  I was sooo thrilled to see her & hear how well she is doing.
And people don't think miracles still happen!!!!

Much love,
Laurie Poole