Re: [MOL] adenocarcinoma [01234] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] adenocarcinoma

Vickie:  Good luck tomorrow.  You all are in my prayers.  Don't be
discouraged if you don't know something right away tomorrow.  My mom was
diagnosed the last week of August and will begin her first chemo treatment
this Monday.  I consider her doc a good one first of all because he offers
us hope and second because he took his time with the tests to try and find
the primary tumor.  Finding the primary has a great imapct on the treatment
that is chosen.  Hang in there and let me know how it goes.  Your friend, Joy