Re: [MOL] adenocarcinoma [01233] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] adenocarcinoma

Hi Joy,

Doesn't sound like much fun to me. I just hope we know something tomorrow
after the tests.  Probably not, I don't know if they can tell right away or
not.  So your mother's doctors decided to treat the cancer they do see?  I
think that will be what will happen if they don't find my Mom's.  I am glad
to hear that your Mom is relatively well as well.  Hopefully, they will both
stay that way.  Thanks for the info and I will be letting you know what
happens tomorrow.

your friend,
Vickie