RE: [MOL] [01228] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL]

Actually 2 people. You and Kathy. I have seen you
responding some on here but I haven't seen Kathy in a
few days.

Yes, John is working during the day so I am trying to
keep busy. It has been pretty warm here. In the 70's.
Still shorts weather during the day. A little cooler
at night.

Talk soon
Your friend
Diane