Re: [MOL] Try This........../Frank! [01219] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Try This........../Frank!

the great day will be here are the first of the year.we are really excited
about our third daughter having her first.And i really enjoy buying stuff
for the baby as well.we are going to try to be there before the first of the
year.i think it would be a lot of fun celebrating year 2000 in Reno,nev.
my other daughter and her husband are being transfered around that same time
to oklahoma city.and they are thinking seriously of having their second
child.so i,m really fast becoming a happy camper..i really feel blessed that
way back in 86,they thought my cancer would kill me then,but here I am
seeing all my grandchildren being born in good health.take care..Frank