Re: [MOL] Is this working ? Denice [01217] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Is this working ? Denice

How sorry to hear of your friend, and how fortunate she is to have a good
friend like you to help her out in her situation.

Try the American Share Foundation

Call the dept. of Social Services, they have services that will help.

Call the local chapter of the American Cancer foundation to find out what
they have to offer.

If she cannot afford her meds., let me know and I will send you the URL to
help with this.

See if you can get the doctor to donate his services.

Go to the hospitals Social Service Dept. they are a big help.

Her Church may offer to hold a fund raiser that would surly help.  Hope this
is of help and let us know if we may help further, your friend, lillian