Re: [MOL] Is this working ? [01213] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Is this working ?

Thank you..One of my employee's sister has been
diagnosed with MOL.  She is a single mom with a 3 year
old....I would like to find out what options are
available to her for care after she has had her first
session of chemo.  She needs to rest for one month.
and go back for 2 more sessions.   At this time she is
renting a room for herself and child.  She lives in
Orange, California.  I'm in the process of setting up
a trust fund for some of her expenses/childcare. Any
ideas?