Re: [MOL] Try This.......... [01207] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Try This..........

hi Kathy,just got back from the hospitol today.Yesterday was one of the
longest days that I have had in years.I saw the nurse for my "Thallium
Scan"around 9am.It took her about four trys to get an IV into my hane.Then I
had to wait about an hour and a halt to start the treadmill test.They hooked
my up to all kinds of lines,and had me alomost running on that mill.Just
about when I was ready to quit,they injected me with this nuke medicine into
my IV,and I had to run for two minutes.After the test i had to wait for a
half hour then I was given the scan which lasted for about 30 minutes.I
thought I was thru,but I had to come back in two hours for another nuke
shot.Then two and a half hours after that,I came back for another
scan.During this whole day I was unable to go anywhere,or was I able to eat
or drink anything.And for me to go without coffee for a day was almost
impossible,Likely for me,I carry a few coffee beans in my pocket so I can
suck on those.After the tests,I ran down to the coffee shop and got two big
cups of coffee.And yes,one Butterfinger.

I had to spend another night in Fargo,since it was to late to drive home.I
went shopping and bought a comforter for our bed.it was a Ralph lauren home
collection comforter,made in part with silk,and other fine material.It was
on sale for $300.00.I also picked up some Tommy hilfiger yellow sheets.When
my wife gets home,I might be in the dog house on this one.But it sure makes
the room look so nice.

Anyway,hope all is well with you,We might get some snow here this weekend.We
get down to the 30s at night.so winter is closing in upon us,sooner then
what we want this year.I,ll let you know about the test when I hear
anything.I have to go back on the 8th of oct,for a cancer cat scan.See
you..Love frank