[MOL] Another Great Grand baby for Don.....a Boy [01205] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Another Great Grand baby for Don.....a Boy

Hi all Molers,
Don's Grand Daughter just had a healthy good lookin' Baby Boy, Monday evening
at 9:00pm the 27th, we were hoping she would have the baby on my Birthday
tomorrow the 30th. he came close enough for us to celebrate together anyway.
He weighed 8# 10 ozs. 21 inches long, he wasn't due until the 5th of Oct.
Love you all,