RE: [MOL] Is this working ?- Denice [01204] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Is this working ?- Denice

Hi there and welcome.  When you are writing to someone, it helps to put
their name in the subject line.  If it is a general comment then you
don't have to put a name.  Keep talking to us.

Your new friend June A.