Re: [MOL] Is this working ? [01203] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Is this working ?

Hi,

Thanks so much for writing back. I'm pretty new at using my computer on the
net and was unsure if I was writing in the correct place, or even how to
check to see if some one had replied. I've already accidently lost one
message  I was going to respond to- oops! It's really nice to know I'm being
heard. Thanks so much,
                                                           Denice