RE: [MOL] [01202] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL]

Diane:  Who in particular are you writing to??  I am here and all is
well.  I am going to the Wake tonight, he will be buried tomorrow.  I
gather your boyfriend is working while you are there.  Is it colder
there then here, we are in the 60's?  Well friend, take care and have a
good day.  Your friend June A.