[MOL] Is this working ? [01197] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Is this working ?

Hi,
I'm new to this site and not sure I really know how to use it- I'd like to
see if there is anyone with a similar experience as mine, and what their
outcome has been.
I was diagnosed with Hodgkin's lymphoma stage 2a last May. I had 2 large
nodes removed from my neck area.I had 6 months ABVD chemo and finished in
December. My CT's since then have been clear.I still have a groshong cath.
For the last 6 weeks I have had intermittent swelling in my my neck - same
area nodes were removed and same side as cath. More CT's are scheduled later
this week. Is their anyone with a similar story?
                                         Thanks and God Bless,
                                                  Denice