Re: [MOL] Your mailing list? [01190] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Your mailing list?

Welcome to our wonderful forum.  Here is the URL where you sign up free for
our forum.  I hope once done you will ask any questions you may have and
please know that this is your forum too.  Your friend, lillian

http://www.meds.com/forums/consumer.html