Re: [MOL] adenocarcinoma [01170] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] adenocarcinoma

Hi Joy,
Thanks for responding.  PET scan, hmmmm, sounds interesting.  If the tests my
Mom is having on Thursday don't come up with something maybe I'll put a bug
in someone's ear.  I hope your MOM  is doing well.  Is she sick?  Mine has
had no symptoms at all.  Weird, huh?

your friend,
Vickie