RE: [MOL] I found it! I found it! Reserarchers say theromostate can tur [01136] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] I found it! I found it! Reserarchers say theromostate can turn off fat!....

Dear Mary:  I was delighted to see your name pop up this morning when I came
to work!  You're right -- it IS hard to believe it's been so long since our
dear Angelo left us, but you are obviously coping very well, being the
strong young woman you are.  I've been divorced from my ex-husband Jerry
since last March.  I won't go into that -- it was  NOT particularly pleasant
-- but I'm much happier now.  I had open heart surgery in June, they fixed
me up good, and I'm feeling great now, but I feel like I missed most of the
summer, which I did.  I had my first real dinner date last night, and it was
very pleasant.  My brother Reilly lives with me now, and the two of us get
along famously.  Life is pretty good!  The headstone for Angelo sounds
exquisite -- I can just picture it.  It was so sweet of you to pop in and
say hello to us.  By the way, Marty and Barb are in Mexico right now.  She
is going through some alternative treatments over there and of course, Marty
is right by her side.  I know they'll be glad to hear you're doing so well.
Love, Kathy