RE: [MOL] mARY, mARY! [01131] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] mARY, mARY!

Hi Mary:  It was nice to hear from you.  October will be 2 years since I
had the lung surgery, still holding my own.  I just had my 5th
grandchild born in August (Jessica Rose).  I am glad you let us know how
you are doing.

Your friend June A.