[MOL] Information needed [01436] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Information needed

Where could I find on the internet information as to the side effects of
chemo and radiation?  I had the surgery in April, started chemo shortly
thereafter, had to stop it once because I was hospitalized with neutrapenia.
Now, I am going through radiation, still with severe side effects, on lomotil
and peragoric (?) every two hours,
had to stop radiation for a week, during that time had another scope only to
find a stricture and very irritated lining.

I would like information concerning these side effects, or even a support
group on line to help with some information.

Thank you,
Nancy Blanco
Richmond, Virginia