Re: [MOL] Fay [01430] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Fay

Lillian....thanks. My short term memory seems to be shot these days. I can
remember things which happened last year with more ease than that which
occurred yesterday. The address for Karen is JMcdo48737@aol.com. My apologies
for forgetting to include the server. Does make it easier to reach to someone
when you know where to send it. I'm okay, Lillian, just feeling really tired
for some reason. Talk to you later. Hope you are well. Fay