Re: [MOL] dietitian [01424] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] dietitian

Dear Lil,
Go to the library and check out the cookbook, also look at the Healthy
Choice cookbooks. After you do that remember not to mix milk and meat
and you get rid of all your cheese very fast. Remember 1/2 cup of cooked
pasta with some shrimp and a salad is a lot of food. If you are having
trouble with the diet I am more than willing to help you with it. Sugar
and weighting everything are the two biggest things with the diet. If
you stick to it you will find that your sugar will stabilize and if it
goes off in one direction you know that something is up. Personally I am
just waiting to be told that I am diabetic. It runs all through my
family, in every generation now. For that reason I have never used sugar
in my cooking nor baking. Just had the boys tested, so far so good.
Don't forget to ask the dietitian about what to order when eating out.

Debby