Re: [MOL] Kathy! Please Read the Funny Section Instead.... [01422] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Kathy! Please Read the Funny Section Instead....

I think perhaps we are more acutly aware of cancer and what it is capable of
doing to us Kathy; but for all that have died, many many have lived and this
is what we have got to hang onto.  Love you, lillian