[MOL] Lillian! [01421] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Lillian!

Dear Lillian.....I've tried to email you several times today and they've all
been bounced back to me.  I need your help. I responded to someone who posted
to the forum, her name is Karen and she had posted in response to someone
named Thomas about salivary gland cancer. Would you please contact her at
JMcdo48737. She needs info on how to join the list, and frankly I can't
remember how I ended up here myself. Thanks, Fay