RE: Re: [MOL] Gill Dear Heart! [01413] Medicine On Line

RE: Re: [MOL] Gill Dear Heart!

Thank you, Joicy, for saying to Gillian what the rest of us so badly want to
say but are not as eloquent as you are.  I know your words are true, and I
believe that Gil does, as well.  Hugs, Gillian -- please be comforted.
Love, Kathy