RE: Re: [MOL] Mall walking [01412] Medicine On Line

RE: Re: [MOL] Mall walking

Deb, you really have me roaring at this one!! Perhaps you can get
your full walk in just by walking from the distant parking spot to
the mall doors and back, and don't even worry about even setting
foot in the mall!! Love ya, joicy