RE: Re: [MOL] Gill Dear Heart! [01411] Medicine On Line

RE: Re: [MOL] Gill Dear Heart!

Dearest Gill, I hope you don't mind my "butting in"...I just wish I
could give you a big hug right now, as I am sure many of your Moler
friends all over the world would also like to do. But I also want to
offer you some assurance...I sincerely believe with all my heart
that you will indeed see your dear Carole again. This life, though
at times it seems like an eternity, is really just the blink of an
eye in the grand scheme of things. Carole has gone "on ahead," is
probably even now catching up with other loved ones who have passed
on, and when your times comes, she and others you have loved will be
there to greet you. Her work here is done, as is all her suffering
and pain. And in the meantime, she will return to you in ways that
will surprise you and comfort you. Be at peace, dear friend. Know
that it will not always hurt so deeply, and that you will never
really lose her. The separation is but temporary, like a loved one
on a trip to a distant place, but you *will* be together again. Love
and prayers, and lots of {{{{cyber-hugs}}}}, Joicy