Re: [MOL] Hi!! [01403] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hi!!

I drink straight from the bottle!!! Keep them in the fridge and the
freezer. When we go on long trips I take frozen ones with me. They
defrost and stay cold for a long time. We buy them by the case at Sams.
Never liked the taste of soda with or without sugar.

Yogurt is another food that I never caught onto. Don't like the texture.
The frozen stuff doesn't cut it at all.  I prefer the sugarless ice
cream to it.

It has gotten cool here, in the 70's. Think I will take my book out back
and lay in the sun. I'm reading a really good book, Red White and Blue
by Susan Isaacs. It is very hard to put down. Every time the children
got off a ride this morning I made them wait till I finished the
paragraph. Asked my older one to hold the book when I went into the
ladies room came out and he announced that he lost my place!!!!

Debby