Re: [MOL] Hi!! [01402] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hi!!

Dear Liz,
I survived. Walked the entire park, all three miles and then I trailed
behind the children. One of the other mothers came and we had a nice
time. She bought us lunch as a thank you for all the times I took the
boys over the summer. Thought that that was very nice of her.

Fruit is great when you are on a diet. I love dried fruit but it doesn't
love me!

Thinking about washing my kitchen floor, that should burn some calories,
more than typing!!
Debby