Re: [MOL] ALERT! [01401] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] ALERT!

Dear Lil
If you don't mind I would like to send this on to some of my friends.Now
I fnd myself saying the same thing my mother used to say. What is this
world coming to ?
My grandson told me not to respond to any of those posts we get
occasionally that say if you want to be removed etc.
Just delete. I don't like to have my last name on line and I am going
try to get it taken off.
Even when I could have walked an entire mall that would never have
worked for me. I would stop at every store that had a sale and be
bankrupt at the end. lol
Betty