Re: [MOL] Deb and Liz [01395] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Deb and Liz

Hi Joicy,
I am surprised your onc allowed you to go off tamoxifen even for a
month. The doctors seem pretty sold on it's beneficial effects. I
believe bloating is the problem. I think that is why quitting the
diet pop helped stabilize the weight gain. Diet pop has a high sodium
level, and sodium tends to aggravate the bloating.
Liz