RE: [MOL] Hi!! [01394] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Hi!!

Hi Kathy,
And a good morning to you, too. It seems we have a lot in common. I
can't bring myself to eat tofu. I think it is the texture. Water is
the best drink there is and I drink lots of it.

Our weather certainly did cool down. We haven't neared frost yet, but
it rained very hard yesterday and the forecast is for highs of 69 to
70 for the next three days. By Friday the highs are supposed to rise
to the 80's again. We had a lot of wind too, and it appears to be a
little windy today as well. After following Hurricane Dennis,
however, I feel very lucky that our weather is so mild.
Liz