RE: [MOL] Hi!! [01393] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Hi!!

Good morning Ladies:  I am a mall hater, too!  And I feel the same way about
tofu that you do, Debby.  It's so yukky looking.  Since I got a refrigerator
that has the ice, water, etc. in the door, I drink lots and lots of water.
Makes for a very interesting night sometimes -- umpteen trips to the
bathroom.  Wakes Button up and she gets very irritated.  When I was on
chemo, I drank a lot of 7up for awhile, but it made my blood sugar go up.
The doctor recommended diet 7up, but I hate diet soda, so I switched to
water.  Liz, is it cold enough for you?  We nearly had frost this morning --
could see our breath when we went outside.  The wind last night blew trees
down, power lines, and started numerous fires.  Gusts got up to 60 mph --
not Hurricane Dennis, but nasty enough.  Phone ringing -- need to go.  Love,
Kathy