Re: [MOL] Hi!! [01392] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hi!!

Hi Deb,
This sounds like fun for the kids. We don't have anything like that
here. Of course Yakima is a fairly small city (100,000 in the
metropolitan area). Sitting down and reading a good book sounds like
a good idea.

I have to get myself moving and get some of the nectarines I bought
day before yesterday dried. Dried nectarines are great, but you can't
buy them. I always dry peaches too.

Today I have to get out of the house and walk. At least the weather
has cooled down. It is only supposed to be about 70 degrees today.
Liz