[MOL] Fwd: Breast Cancer Alert [01386] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Fwd: Breast Cancer Alert

I just received this from one of my students. It certainly is
something I was not aware of. I guess I should be. Lillian, I thought
you might know something about this or, if not, it may be something
you want to add to your research.
Liz