Re: [MOL] Hi!! [01383] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hi!!

Deb:  I drink tons of water a day; however I have growing concern about the
reports of bottled water; so now I have a filter and put the water in the
refrigerator.  I have addisons disease so the weight gain is steroid
induced, I have the moon face, the buffalo hump on the back and a humpty
dumpty shape. I now have heart problems, blood pressure problems and
diabetes, all with in 9mos. of the cancer; except for the diabetes and we
knew that was only a matter of time.  I have CFS and CPS; so I couldn't walk
a mall if there was a million dollars at the other end waiting for me and I
used to love walking, tennis and swimming.  Apparently since each of us
react differently to medication, I was allergic to the tamoxifen causing
swelling around the menningies, and the spiral down fall of my health.  I
found a web site that had similar stories to mine, I now take 24 pills a day
to live; but I am not complaining.  I am very thankful to be alive and
everyday is a new day of joy for me when I wake up and can see God's
gifts....your friend, lillian

No I don't have a scale yet, I do know I can only have 1/2 cup of spegetti
for a meal, not worth cooking it to me, besides I am not a big lover of it
anyway.  We have a food exchanger program which I thought some of the ideas
may help our forum members; just been a bit tired and am trying to get the
Mol Album Part 2 back up and running.

The crazy part about the diabetic diet calls for things that cancer diets
frown upon; so what to do?  I sort of cross over and do it all in
moderation.  I have my diabetes class today, a whole two hour's, I pray I
can stay awake and concentrate that long.  So hopefully I will and will
learn much as it is important to my health.  TBL, lillian