Re: [MOL] Dee [01382] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Dee

Dear Dee,
It is awful as to how we have to always be looking over our shoulders.
My friend and I were out walking last night after it had gotten dark. I
kept hearing change jiggling and looking see who was near us. Couldn't
find anyone. After one mile I finally said, "Hey Kat someone is walking
by us that we can't see. I keep hearing their change jiggling but I
can't see them and I'm getting scared." she said, "I have a pocket full
of change could it be me that you are hearing" Well we roared but the
point is that we are constantly looking over our shoulder. I will not
order anything, nor allow my children to, over the internet as I don't
want my credit card number floating around. Our cell phones were
"stolen" and that was enough fun for me. They took our number and boy
did we get bills. Thankfully the phone company was alerted that
something was wrong when my bill reached $100.00 as it is usually $20.00
per month. They called me and asked if I had been calling Brazil on my
Cell Phone. Can't say I know of anyone who lives in Brazil. Anyway at
least you were not victimized by this scam and were able to forward the
e mail.
Debby