Re: [MOL] Hi!! [01379] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hi!!

Dear Lillian,
The only way you would get me to eat/drink tofu is if you didn't tell me
what it was. As I only drink water it would be hard to get me to have a
shake.

Yes, you can have all the soda, diet, that you want. All they are
concerned about is the sugar and anything that will turn into sugar. If
you drink 64 ounces of water a day, everyday, you will get rid of your
excess water.

I assume that you are following your diet and not cheating? Are you
weighting everything? If you are you should continue to shed weight at a
steady rate. When I was pregnant with my second son I only gained 19
pounds and he was seven of them.

Mall walkers are great, but they tend to be retired people. Meaning that
they walk before the mall opens, when I have to go to work.

Debby