Re: [MOL] Hi!! [01378] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hi!!

Dear Liz,
Great Adventure is an amusement park here in New Jersey. We get season
tickets which run from April thru October. The way it works is my sons
and their friends walk ten paces in front of me and follow then around!!
Today I am taking a book and parking my self on a bench. They will have
time check ins with me. I am tired today as I too tackled the laundry
yesterday. Went into the basement and went through buckets of clothes,
saw what fit who and then washed it. The dirt in my house will continue
to collect until they go to school next Tuesday. I can't win with it.

I too cook everything from scratch and love it. My kids have never had
store bought cookies in this house. After my dx I baked and cooked up a
storm, froze it all and still have some tomato sauce left yet!! The
healthy choice meals are not bad in taste and they are great way to get
started. I am about to go have my morning coffee, pills, and one slice
of toast with jam. How exciting. Now my problem will begin at 9:00 when
the boys come down for chocolate chip pancakes......UM.

Well here's to day one!!
Debby